jeudi 16 juin 2016, par
– Labour Economics, Industrial relations, Comparative Economic Studies
Nov. 2011 Ph.D. candidate in Economics at Aix-Marseille University.
“Job Quality and Pay during the Economic Crisis”.
Pr. Philippe Mossé and Pr. David Marsden (advisors).
- Fall 2013 : Ph.D. visitor at the London School of Economics (LSE).
- 2009-2011 : Research Master’s Degree at the “Interuniversity Center for Social Science Theory and Methodology” (ICS). University of Groningen, The Netherlands.
- Spring 2011 : Visiting student at École Normale Supérieure (ENS) in collaboration with L’École des Hautes Études en Sciences Sociales (EHESS) and Paris School of Economics (PSE).
- 2009-2011 : Student Research Assistant at the department of Sociology. University of Groningen, The Netherlands.
- 2004-2009 : B.A. in Sociology. Yerevan State University, Armenia.
Work in progress
- “Perceived job quality in France during the economic crisis : evidence from linked employee-employer data” together with Stéphanie Moullet.
- “Should We Clash or Should I Go ? The Impact of Low Wage and Bad Working Conditions on the Exit-Voice Trade-off : a cross national comparison. ” together with Olivier Godechot.
- Spring 2014 : T.A. Undergraduate. Principles of Microeconomics, Aix-Marseille University.
- Fall 2012 : T.A. Undergraduate. Quantitative methods, Aix-Marseille University.
- July 2014 : SASE : The Institutional Foundations of Capitalism, Northwestern University and The University of Chicago.
- Jan.2014 : AIAS : European Doctoral Conference on Labour Studies.
- Sep. 2013 : Cardiff Business School : Austerity and Crisis : Managing in the Global Economy.
- Dec. 2012 : University of Milan : European Doctoral Conference on Labour Studies.
- July 2012 : ISA : Social Justice and democracy. University of Buenos-Aires.
- Oct. 2010 : ENCATC : 2nd Young Researcher’s Forum, Lyon.
Seminars and workshops
- Dec. 2013 : LSE : PhD workshop.
- Sep. 2013 : University of Cambridge, Department of Statistics. Structural Equation Modeling.
- Sep. 2013 : LEST : Internal PhD workshop, guest speaker : Pr. David Marsden (LSE).
- July 2012 : GESIS, University of Mannheim. Working with European Social Data.
- May 2012 : DEFI, workshop : The Credibility in Empirical Economics.
Honors, Scholarships and Fellowships
- 2011-2014 : PhD program, Aix-Marseille University, Full fellowship
- 2009-2011 : Research Master’s program, University of Groningen, Full fellowship
- 2007-2008 : Documentation work and research project, European Youth Foundation, Grant
- Oct. 2008 : Cultural Policy Research Award, European Network of Cultural Administration Training Centers.
- Spring 2007 : Award for excellence, Yerevan State University.
Reports and non academic publications
- June 2008 : “Learning by Living Together”, participatory action research for European Youth Foundation with the support of Council of Europe, European Commission and Youth in Action program.
- 2007 : Intercultural communication process between Armenia and the EU : the role of national youth policy”, Cooperation for Democracy, Yerevan, (in Armenian).
- Armenian (Mother tongue) ;
- English (Spoken : Fluent, Written : Fluent) ;
- French (Spoken : Fluent, Written : Intermediate) ;
- Russian (Spoken : Fluent, Written : Fluent) ;
- Dutch (beginner)
Publications (since 2006)